Monday, October 13, 2008

uhhhhh I forget

I know I had something deep God had shown me, but I always forget before I can get to my computer to write it down. These last two weeks have been crazy in terms of all the stuff going on. Yet for some reason I have no problem finding time to slack off, instead I've been sacrificing time in areas where I shouldn't. I've barely been in the word the last two weeks, and other then meals and at church I haven't spent any time talking with God. God has been faithful though even though I haven't. He's blessed me through my Sunday school class with the threes, he's given me great friends who help keep me spiritually connected in spite of myself, and he's given me great people in my life.

Anyways, tonight Ryan talked about a...... ummmm...... Some kind of activity he had to do in class. He encouraged us to think on our fears, and how we view God. Still not sure I fully know or understand mine, but I did learn something. I learned I am the prodigal son and I still have yet to return home. I've kept God at somewhat of a distance in my life. I know I don't like this, and I know what I need to do about it.... I have a long way to go before I get home to the feast.

No comments: