Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Life Sucks

Usually I have a pretty even outlook when it comes to life. I don't think it's super great, and I don't think it super sucks. So to help myself with coming up with benchmarks I've decided to look at it on both ends. So the fun part first eh?

1. Work

I love my job, alot. The thing that sucks is that Robbie may be going into a home next month and I've been givin the opportunity to potentially be his one on one at the new house. There's a catch though. In order to work for the company I need to get my drivers license. Not only do I hate driving, but I'm major stressed because I need to get my app in before the process becomes official, and I have no license yet.

2. Church

I am now head teacher of our 3's class for second service and I hate it. I'm one of those people that likes to just do what I'm told rather then boss others.

3. Friends

I realize more then ever this year how much I've dropped out of a solid relationship with some of my good friends, and I don't like it.

4. Love

This time last year I was in love. I had met a girl I cared deeply for and after being together over 6 months I was certain that I would love to spend the rest of my life with her. Sadly she didn't feel the same and we broke up. After continuing the relationship for awhile hoping things would work out I gave up, we had a big fight and I haven't talked to her since. When we were together she was almost all that mattered to me, and now at times it feels like there's a void in my life. To top matters off I ended up being physically intimate with her, which made things so much harder. Now I have an emotional void, but also a desire for physical intimacy that I didn't have before.

5. Weight

Let's face it, I'm fat. I ride my bike everywhere, I eat less then my friends, I eat healthier then them for the most part too. Truth is I have lost weight, and I know I could do it again, but the desire to be thinner isn't more then my love for food. But like all Americans I want the body without the work.

6. I live at home

I really don't mind living at home, but I'm 22, so it feels weird inviting my friends to come hang out at my parents place.

7. God

I'm surprised I didn't think of this till last, but it makes sense considering. My relationship with God is not where it should be, but instead of meeting God where I'm at and letting him change me, I just keep going in the wrong direction.

No comments: