Wednesday, November 12, 2008

10 Days of Night

It's been almost 10 days since my last post, and I've been in the word maybe 4 of them. Life has seemed so busy lately, and yet when I think back on my day there is at least an hour every day spent doing something to relax. Wether it was watching a movie, watching tv, or just chatting with friends. My day is filled to the brim so to make time for the trivial I've pushed out God. How does this happen? Better yet, why? Why is the person who should be most important in my life the first to go when I want some time to just do what I want. Why do I make myself a priority, when in reality I should be nothing? I was asked Monday to name 1 thing that God has really placed on my heart lately, and the answer I came up with is that I'm not going anywhere. I know my bible. This stuff should be easy for me. God should be my priority. The truth is though spiritualy I havent progressed very far beyond where I was when I graduated highschool. Sure things have changed, but God is still doesnt have free reign in my life. Until Christ is my all I have failed as a Christian.

No comments: